Frequently asked questions

What types of events do you service?

Anything and everything! You name it! Weddings, Bridal Showers,Birthday Parties-We are down for whatever floats your boat.

Is alcohol included in your service?

We don't have the required licenses, nor do we plan to. However we are happy to recommend local bars who can provide bartending services and alcohol.

How much room do you need for the trailer?

Beatrice is 22' in length, so make sure you have room for her.

Do you have power?

Beatrice runs on 2- 6 volt batteries. She works on 120 volt power from a house or a generator. If you do not have a generator you may rent one from A1 Rentals locally.

Do you provide servers?

No, we provide the space for you to sell out of, serve out of, or host pop up events out of.

Are you fully insured?


What do you provide?

We provide a heckin good time!

This is AMAZING how do I book?

You can fill out the contact form on our website and we will contact you within 24 hours. Once you book with us 50% of the bar rental is due the day of booking. The remainder is due one month prior to your event.

If you are not providing the alcohol where should I get it?

We do work with a preferred partner that we can connect you with to order liquor, wine and beer in advance. We’ll put the order together for you and can have the alcohol delivered to your event.

Can you service a non alcoholic event?

Absolutely. We are happy to provide service for any type of event and provide a non-alcoholic beverage menu ranging from sodas, iced-teas, coffee, mocktails, and more.

Where are you based and how far will you travel?

Just Rollin' is located in Helena, Montana. We outside the area, neighboring towns, and across the state. We will need to know in advance where your event is located (additional fees apply). If your event is 300 miles away, 3 days from now, there’s a slim chance we’d be able to make that happen. Feel free to ask!

Rain day policy

We cannot change dates last minute due to inclement weather, all of our bars work well under tents (or even inside). The host is responsible for tent coverage of the bar, but we are happy to work with your tent vendor to find the appropriate size tent for your event.

What is your payment and refund policy?

A 50% deposit will be required to book your reservation. The remaining balance is do on your event date. Cancellations made within 60 days of the event will not receive a refund for the deposit.